June 2010 : French Ultra Festival (6 days race) -> race report
In order to train myself to race night and day, and sleep for only 2 or 4 hours, I participate in a 6 days race, to get in gear for my main goal. I expect to reach 700km or 800km. The main point to work on: logistics.
- December 2009 : free run arround the « Ile de France » (arround Paris) using the path named GRP « Ceinture Verte ». This will be a solo run, with the assistance of my wife. About 270km. Estimated time: 40 hours. -> report
- March 2010 : Paris half marathon -> race report
- April 2010 : Paris marathon, expecting a 2h50 time -> race report
- June 2010 : Bordeaux-Paris cyclos, 620km bike, 28h time limit
- July 2010 : triple Ironman in Lensahn, Germany (ultra-triathlon world championship)
- August 2010 : « Embrunman », a famous French triathlon, in the Alpes (3,8km, 185km, 42km)
November 2010 : déca-Ironman
Ultra races are also, and very often, a matter of team work.